Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Had a tough day today.

 I've been trying to work at a law firm doing estate planning and probate and I'm feeling very overwhelmed and afraid I'm going to miss something important.  There just doesn't seem to be any time to get organized.  I started behind the 8 ball on day one and have never caught up.  I'm all over the place - chasing my tail, so to speak.  I started shaking and feeling like I needed to cry and stick my head in the sand.  Then I realized I forgot to take my meds this morning.  I really don't think I should have had that reaction just because I was late taking my pills.  I called the psychiatrist's office to find out if I need to come in earlier than the 15th of the month or if I should adjust my medication levels until I can get there.  I'm waiting for a call back.  I really think I need a new therapy dog.  Our current dog is named Debbie Harry.  I think I'll ask her if she'd like the job.  I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment